View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #625
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You're being overdramatic. Posts that are major eventually get threads. The only 'big' news that doesn't have threads would be Sonic Colors and Virtua Fighter 5, which nobody seems to feel like making threads on.

You can also support your claims by simply listing the major news that have been monopolized by this thread.

Trivia: Once upon a time I was accused of flooding the forum with threads. Same with the movie/TV forum which led to the creation of the Marvel/DC news threads. The issue was making threads on news with little information - which is really what this is all about.

Still, I can understand your position. It'd probably be better if you just make a quick thread for a game and watch people naturally fill it with content. I see you don't really have time for Drakul-type updates but a thread title is all you need (even if people bitched at me for doing just that).

I will also make threads on whatever news this thread has that hasn't got a thread of it's own. With an apology even.

I just can't believe this is a thing.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote