View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 03:57 PM   #300
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
True, I might just be 'burnt out' a bit tbh and therefor 'being jaded' at everything r/n
Feel the same as well although mainly with RAW and PPVs.

Didn't help I watched NJPW's King of Pro Wrestling earlier in the day and was way more interested in the storytelling stuff done there than on RAW last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
I'm not sure if Owens actually started turning face last night, or if they just realized that they were in Chicago. He was definitely wrestling like a face, though.
This being one example of feeling burned out from RAW's writing since I can easily see them quickly toss a potential Owens face run away just like they've done with other interesting things this year.

Nevermind, turns out Owens is legit hurt so there goes that potential face run for a while or it at all.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote