View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 09:13 PM   #13420
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I feel like a bit of the aimless feel is lack of recognised top of card talent at the top of the card. The shows feel skewed at times because as good as MJF is he doesnt feel familiar as a top guy.

Jericho, Mox, Punk, Omega and to a significantly lesser extent Page all felt like the focus of the show. I think this whole MJF only does special appearances thing is misfiring especially if you want him to reign a long time. Probably Page as champ started this feel then the Mox vs. Punk stuff refocussed it.

The way to get a young main eventer feel like a main eventer is to keep them hot, have them appear and have them the focus of the show. MJF doesnt feel like that atm to me anyway and I think its throwing the show off balance same way Hangman did as champ and I say that loving me some Hangman.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote