View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 10:43 PM   #3361
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by the Bridges of Madison County

I probably could just go with simple points when it comes to the promos but I feel you can't really appreciate the depths of Hotbody's douchebaggery without going into detail. Patience isn't the problem for me so much as just having the time. I can do bit by bit when I can, but having a whole open day to get anything done is a rarity so I do what I can, when I can.

The thing is I do have people above the threshold for retirement. Lisa Benton and Ian Moore in particular REFUSE TO DIE! Riott should at least be a non-wrestler at this point. If she chooses to retire come WrestleMania time I've got a tough decision to make as to whether or not I should bring her in for one more match where she gets her streak ended.

If wrestling nowadays is as you described, I'm glad I'm not part of it anymore. There needs to be a cut-off point because it starts getting sad after a while. Jericho, from what I understand, has become a parody of himself, and he was my favorite wrestler for a time. I'm sure it's different for everyone because not everyone trains the same way or what have you, but when fucking Goldberg is a major part of your show in the God damn 2020s, we've got problems. At the very least I imagine it's not like Mexico where you've got out of shape Mil Mascaras running around the ring, no-selling shit acting like he's still the belle of the ball.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote