View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #42061
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Mullatto. Honestly, we just threw it around in High School. had no idea it was offensive in any way.
I don't think I've ever said that word out loud in my life. And it's not from a place of "Oh its so bad I can't say it" I've just never been in a situation where it would be said or thought of. And I have a few bi-racial cousins.

in fairness to you there are a few things I said in high school that I'd never even think to say now. Maybe because I'm black and am not gonna tell someone else "cmon now thats not offensive" because I've been told that before.

the main thing I won't say on this website is "Eli Drake" because Noid would destroy me.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote