View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 11:21 PM   #2931
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
Fair point, but I figure if you're gonna get some heat on the guys, the Basement Dwelling Neckbeards love them some goofy fuckbuckets. And if you're going to have goofy fuckbuckets on your roster (which you absolutely SHOULDN'T, but that ship's done sailed), the best you can do is treat the goofy fuckbuckets like goofy fuckbuckets who get murdered by folks who are worth making money with before putting them up against real stars. And naturally, if it were me, I'd be making it clear to them that they'd be booked like goofy fuckbuckets that are gonna get wrecked by people worth a damn until it's time to renew their contract, and then let them figure out their future from there. And use the money saved to get people actually worth featuring on a cable television network.

As for the goofy fuckbuckets, you can get more mileage out of some of them than you can others. Pockets would get killed off as soon as he did his schtick and ate a match ending finisher. Folks would start realizing how stupid it is.
That's a good point.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote