Thread: Persona 5
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 02:12 AM   #191
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SPOILER: show
so i prefer turtle strats. Hang back and chip away until the boss dies. Well what took several runs for ne to realize is every 5 turns they do a damage check. If you didnt deal enough damage they do an all-out-attack and you insta die.

So turtling is off the table.

Once i realized that i had some shape to how the fight worked.

Round 15 or so they start running through all elemental attacks. If all 4 are down they do an all-out-attack and everyone insta dies. A persona with no vulnerabilities is a must for this reason.

So now i have a joker thats basically immortal and i try again. Jokers only role is items and not having a weakness exploited at this point.

Once you hit the final round check the damage req is dropped but theres one final gimmick: you have to kill them together. If you dont they cast recarm and gain 50% of their 8k hp back.

My repell stats kept killing on out of turn. Thats when the controller died.

Eventually i got lucky and won but this was rng hell especially on merciless.

Strong dislike for this fight. I will never do it again.

Reward is fucking isnane though. Damage immunity accessory excluding almighty.

Nutty.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote