View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 08:54 AM   #180
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Watched this morning.

I was happy with the Jokers. Johnny FittingLastName is always a welcome addition, I don't necessarily need to see him signed but I love the idea of him just floating around as a guest at numerous promotions and doing his thing. Maki Itoh is fun. I know some people were calling for Athena or Claudio or whatever but debuting them with losses wouldn't have made a lot of sense, plus the roster's packed as is.

I went into the tourney assuming there was no way Britt or Cole are missing the PPV and the brackets have shaped out for that, Cole's already clinched his spot and I'll be kinda stunned if Britt doesn't advance as well. Actually surprised that Britt/Toni is a semifinal match rather than configuring the bracket to do a fresh match like that at the PPV instead of Britt vs. Ruby 2. But I guess if Shida were healthy it would've been Britt vs. Shida 2 instead.

KOR/Fenix was my MOTN with Page/Takeshita as a close second. Really impressed with what I've seen from Takeshita the last few outings, I believe his US excursion is meant to be a lengthy one so I'd be happy to see him stick around for a while.

I've been loving the entire Wardlow/MJF angle, I really can't wait to watch Wardlow powerbomb that dude through the mat, the roof is gonna blow off the building.

Nothing felt actively bad but like others have said it felt like they had to kinda rush through the last half hour. I didn't mind Jericho and Regal's verbal sparring but it could've been shorter, we got the point very quickly. I did pop for Mox saying he wasn't gonna do that Stadium Stampede shit though. I'm all for a bigass gang warfare match so I'll enjoy that one.

All told a decent Dynamite, nothing crazy but keeps DoN shaping up nicely.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote