View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 10:43 AM   #193
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
-Brody vs. Darby was good fun. I was totally expecting Sting to be in the coffin the entire time. I'll never tire of Sting just showing up in random places. Trios match with HOB/Sting/Darby/Miro likely upcoming.

-Faccion Ingobernable/Lucha Bros was awesome and the match I was waiting for since Rush signed. Definitely lived up to the hype for me and I'm jazzed at Dragon Lee coming in next week too.

-Obvious teases at Omega being the Bucks' partner. My body is ready.

-Not really sure a Luchasaurus squash was needed, Jungle Boy pretty much admitted as much on commentary "I probably won't be here long", could've probably just had Christian do an interview that Jungle Boy crashes and it would've had the same effect as what they did

-Miro confirms he's going after HOB so again, feels like that trios match will happen. In the meantime though a Brody/Miro hoss fight sounds damn fun to me.

-Nice to see Wardlow and FTR are still on terms. Can't really say that I care about the Jay/Sonjay/Satnam group. Sonjay is great on the stick but Lethal, while being a solid in-ring hand, just kinda bores me.

-Starks/Solo had some cool history with them being former tag partners. But obviously it was meant to just get Ricky a quick win and build up to a match with Hobbs that I'm interested in seeing.

-Stokely has been stealing the scene for me. I love how he's just seemingly recruiting everyone.

-Jade vs. Rayne was meh. Jade's great but I'm kinda just ready for her to be dethroned at this point. That said the main candidate for that (Kris Stat) is now hurt and much as I like Athena I don't know if I totally buy her as being the one to do it. If Khan has a firm plan on something he's shown he'll hold it off if someone is injured, so if he really wants Kris Stat to do it he might hold off, but guess it depends on how long she's out.

-Jericho vs. Mox was really good. Hard-hitting brawl that hit all the right notes for me. 2 really enjoyable Jericho matches in a row isn't something I expected in 2022 but I'm very happy to be wrong on that one.

-Not thrilled about more JAS/BCC brawling because I'm so ready for that to be done, unfortunately that's not happening.

-Am thrilled about Punk. He looked great here and I'm happy to see him moving around so well on that foot post-op.

-Punk vs. Mox at All Out has me hyped.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote