View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 08:21 PM   #27
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Ansel Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
I love this thread, M-A-G. I hope that you do find time to continue it, if you like.

You always added fun videos or commentary to things that gave it a lil extra. Very cool.

Also brought back and unlocked some memories I forgot about.
If I continue it, I'll need games. I have a list of alternates that I had at the ready in case a game didn't get any play time amongst us and there were other titles floating around in my head. Here's a sample of them:

Mario Kart 64
Lemmings
Fatal Fury
The Secret of Mana
Frogger
Daytona USA
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Toe Jam and Earl
Starcraft
Command and Conquer
Myst
Super Mario Galaxy
Pitfall
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zeda: Majora's Mask
Dead or Alive
Street Fighter 3
Doom 2
Ridge Racer
Bionic Commando
X-Men (the arcade game)

I'll think of others. It's always tough to pick them because I'm always looking for games I think a large number of you all have played.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote