View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 08:33 PM   #39
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by the Guild of Assassins

I was looking through my old magazines along with doing another trip to a Game Over looking for more inspiration. I don't have that great of a grasp on RPGs other than the really big ones. Like, Legend of Lagaia; is that a major title? I wouldn't really know. But almost anything is worth a shot. The worst that can happen is a game ends up on the Honorable Mentions list.

Sports games are another problem because other than the really out there games, like NBA Jam, Blitz, and Mutant League Football, what could I really go with? Madden would be the big franchise name but there's a shit ton of games in that line-up. I was also thinking about wrestling games.

Nonetheless, I did find some more gems (?) that caught my eye:

Syphon Filter
Eternal Champions
Vectorman
Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
Adventure Island
Yoshi's Story
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Unreal Tournament
Samurai Shodown

It's a work in progress.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote