View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 09:35 AM   #381
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The God of TPWW View Post
Wrestlers would come and go, show up randomly in other promotions all the time with no explanation. Look at the WWF during their expansion.

Buzz Sawyer for example. He randomly showed up with Cap Lou as his manager in April 84 and left a month later. No explanation. He was just there and gone.

Man, when I was young one of my friends's dad wrestled in a local fed. They would regularly hold shows at "Tyndall Armory" downtown which was awesome. I had no clue his dad played "two wrestlers". He had a Justin "The Hawk" Bradshaw gimmick with the cowbell and western look..... but he also played a masked babyface called "The Creeper". He had a long feud with a young "Flash Flanagan" (caught one his shirts forever ago too).

That shit was so cool man. His dad would take us to//from and we always thought he was The Creeper, but we never were able to find his gear at home or anything, to confirm it. I wish like hayell I could remember the name of the promotion, and dig up some tapes.
drave is online now   Reply With Quote