View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 07:04 AM   #110
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginRonic View Post
It's just that, to me, H ripped off both the Hart Family and all of Canada's WWE fans by rising to ascendancy over Owen's lifeless corpse. And ripping us off in Canada leads me to not just slap the hand of someone who does that, but chop it off.

H had no business taking from the Harts.

He also had no business taking from those here in Canada who are true fans of WWE.

And if this is the Era of Accountability, then I figure he needs to make proper amends for that shit. Not the amends he wants to make either....the ones he's told to make by someone else, who's not in WWE.

And the whole health issue with him? I just simply noticed the irony of how 'heart' and 'Hart' are closely spelled, and I guess I just rode with it. Because, you know, fuck it.

Exactly
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote