View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 12:27 AM   #84
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Dastard View Post
Also, my interpretation of that message is, "we asked them to do the same horrible, rote bullshit we ask them to do every week, and suddenly there's a problem?"
In the case of Sasha, it seems like a "Fool me once..." kind of situation.

Remember, she was unhappy before (as was Bailey) and they threw them together as a tag team, presented them with the championships, and supposedly promised this huge rollout for the ladies tag team division that they were going to be the crowns for. However, aside from pushing the collective breasts of the IIconics and eventually kinda just saddling Asuka and Karie Sane with the belts when there was no real division to battle, they just became afterthought props.

Now, here we are again, and she just kinda has a championship that the company themselves don't give a shit about, and the (again) promised divisional build never happens. In fact, they set up the champs to take individual losses to one another for pretty much no reason.

Sounds less to me like spoiled attitude and more like not going through with eating the same lie twice.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote