View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 09:55 AM   #70
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by erickman View Post
so hogan it is

If this happens what a shame. Taking away from Flair's moment with Hogan involved. I hope it was obvious that I was reaching for a really BAD choice when I suggested Hogan for this spot .

Okay gotta state my opinion on this altogether. I actually despise Chris Cruise for his overprotective and kind of creepy obsession with regulating pro wrestling like it's MMA or something. IF Flair is to wrestle, or Hogan or both, they aren't going to be doing crazy shit! They are gonna fake punch each other and fake rake each others eyes and backs for 8 minutes. Sure the will gig and bleed so what? Do you really think Hogan is going to take a bump? LOL If he did it's going to be protected.

I'm just saying that the likelihood of someone dying is probably really small its just a fucking show.

Secondly, Hogan shouldn't be involved he's not a very important piece in the memory of Ric Flair. And it's not a capstone to his career to do another job for Hogan.

Flair & Andrade vs FTR would probably be really good.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote