View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 12:02 AM   #34804
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
Probably. But at the same time, fuck 'em. They're trying to have it both ways. On one hand, they are "too good for WWE." But they are bringing up the WWE's talent quite a bit to prop themselves up (between this AND the New Day thing that they were in on, for some stupid reason.).
The Young Bucks trained Scott Dawson so unless its a resentment thing I'm pretty sure they're cool with one another. Cody seems to be the one really pushing the Fuck the Revival stuff so I dont know, he might have something against them.

Way I see it the Bucks are smart. I'll give you that their matches can be the worst at times but when it comes to marketing themselves to that smark independent crowd they know what draws. I think they'd like to be in WWE but are not going to take a low ball offer when they draw so well in the indies and Japan. If they ever do sign they've got fueds already set with New Day and The Revival which isnt a bad place to start.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote