View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 02:14 AM   #120
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Oh shit, forgot: must only say nice things about AEW. People can't take it when you call their baby ugly.

Raw and SmackDown suck, but they are enjoyed by at least three times the number of people who enjoy AEW. I don't think you can really use popularity to disguise a shitty opinion there.

Again, criticism of AEW must mean you are sucking WWE's dick. It's the only way to internalize this for some people who are desperate to like anything else.

Did Matt Hardy magic into new clothes this week? Hopefully I didn't miss Marko Stunt flossing. What was Brodie Lee's killer dig at Vince McMahon this week?
Enjoyed does not equal "tolerated", "watched", and/or "kept on"... it also doesn't mean more entertaining or better quality. Quite frankly, I don't care as long as I enjoyed it.

Let me know when you aren't sucking Vince, his family's, or his "yes" folk's brilliant cocks. I'll be glad to acknowledge when you stop doing it repeatedly week after week.

I'm gonna keep watching and enjoying most of AEW instead of simply doing what you do while also shitting on AEW and/or those of us who enjoy AEW.

You do you buddy. Have fun.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote