View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 10:33 AM   #51684
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Official Summerslam Ratings

Natalya vs Becky **

A fine opener, better than expected but not great at all.

Goldberg vs Ziggler ***

Highly entertaining segment. Bill was like Bruce Willis in Die Hard, amazing character and I hope they push him through Elias at a Saudi show and have him on a winning team at Survivor Series to build him up against Drew Mac at Mania.

AJ vs Ricochet ****

So good for a 13 minute match with a brilliant finish. Finally the bout between these two that we needed. I'm sure there will be more, probably a ladder match or something cool.

Bailey vs Moon ** 1/2

Solid match both are really good workers especially Bailey but Moon has amazing spots. Solid for 10 minutes.

Owens vs Shane *** 1/2

Totally entertaining and well done WWE smash match. I enjoyed it a lot, it has moments that will make you laugh and moments that keep you on the edge of your seat. Great storytelling even though the Shane story isn't one that I love, they are telling it well.

Charlotte vs Trish ****

Probably the best match of Trish's career. Had some slow spots but only for a bit, the rest was so good and Charlotte is a brilliant worker... truly the female equivalent of her dad.

Kofi vs Randy **

Very solid Orton match, nothing spectacular except the spectacularly bad finish. I give two because they were able to do a decent 16 minutes but the finish was shit.

The Feind vs Finn *** 1/2

Tough to rate. By far one of the best parts of the show. The match was perfect for what it was, Finn was perfect, Feind was AMAZING. So AAA. But then the match came off like a NJPW struggle. Fucking awesome how good Bray can be. This gimmick could be the next big thing in a way we've never seen. He could be the baby face Psycho Clown type for WWE I think.

Brock vs Rollins ****

Awesome match, brilliantly laid out by the WWE agents or whomever. That is one thing about this show, the producing of the matches seemed top notch even if the build for all of them was pretty bad. Great culmination of this feud that has went on for many years. I don't mind that at all, the long term booking. Great finish here, cathartic moment for The Universe.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote