View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 04:49 AM   #51695
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
I've not kept up... what's up with Ring of Honor? Last I remember really following them was around, maybe 2011 or something. They were still pretty big, third after TNA and WWE, and were unofficially WWE's feeder company or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
They lost all their top talent to New Japan, Evolve and AEW. They've also had lots of bizarre moments lately, such as Bully Ray (their new head of creative, and let's just say that isn't going well) pulling a fan backstage at a show and yelling at him for what Bully deemed as trying to steal the spotlight from wrestlers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Time to pack ROH up.
Slik forgot to mention WWE as well. Almost anytime they have started building their own stars, they get poached by someone else and have to start over with almost an entirely new crop... most recently with that "Lifeblood" stable that had like seven or eight people at the start of this year and is now down to three. The only pictures of consistency for the company have been Jay Lethal and Dem Boys, and there is only so much those guys can do... especially The Briscoes, who have not only been there since day one, but pretty much collectively done everything there is to even do in ROH except retire or die.... hell, Mark might have even died once, I dunno.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote