View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 09:16 AM   #51712
Mr. Pierre
...Pierre

Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)
I haven’t been excited about anything in the WWE for years, but The Fiend is amazing. So please forgive me in advance for the fantasy booking post:

Brock Lesnar goes on a complete tear in the fall and winter since losing the Universal Title. Very aggressive, nasty, and more vicious. He enters the Royal Rumble and is the favorite.

Meanwhile another entrant in the Rumble is Bray Wyatt (not The Fiend, since Bray has no idea that he is actually The Fiend). Bray enters himself into the Rumble and is motivated to be a winner and repent his sins that he committed as the former Bray Wyatt years ago. He wants to become WWE Champion to erase that memory.

During the Rumble, Brock is cleaning house and killing people. Shockingly, Bray eliminates Lesnar. Brock freaks out, a few chair shots and puts Bray through an announce table.

Soon after, Bray airs some FireFly Funhouse segments and the theme is how mean Brock is. He ends up challenging Brock to a one on one contest, so that he can prove that bullies and poor sportsmanship never win.

At the Elimination Chamber, Brock beats Bray in a few minutes. As Bray is getting to his feet, Brock comes back to the ring and absolutely destroys Bray. Coughing up blood, stretcher job (similar to the Rollins beatdown but worse).

A few weeks later, Bray comes back in the FireFly Funhouse, and he begins building The Fiend, and that The Fiend is coming for Brock at WrestleMania.

WrestleMania: The Fiend def Brock Lesnar

Now back to reality. I really hope The Fiend has a good showing in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal this year.
Mr. Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote