View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 02:52 PM   #705
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
Yeah, something along the lines of Braun eliminating at least 10 entrants or if the WWE want to go all out, then Braun eliminating 15, but having Braun eliminate half the entrants would mean that he would break Reigns' record and I can't see Vince & Co. wanting that record broken, at least any time soon.

But having him eliminate a good amount then to be elimated by, I dunno, The New Day, would be alright. Maybe then he could go on to face The New Day in a 3-on-1 Handicap Match at WrestleMania.
I actually want Braun Strowman to be in the Andre Battle Royal and make it a big storyline that he wants to win the whole thing with him being eliminated by The New Day in that (they also have a RAW Tag Team Title match on the Kickoff, don't worry). I'm not that interesting in Strowman vs. Reigns, would rather see Jericho vs. Reigns; and while the idea of stretching out Strowman vs. Zayn was interesting to me, that ship seems to be sailing past. Put Strowman in the Battle Royal (and that seems to suit him perfectly) and have Zayn vs. Nakamura in Nakamura's first main roster match.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote