View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 04:41 PM   #25
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
In 97 we had the rise of Austin, the beginning of Austin/McMahon... the amazing Hart Foundation/Austin feud. Great PPV matchs like Austin/Hart, Taker/Austin, Taker/Mankind, HHH/Cactus, Funk/Cactus, HBK/Austin, HBK/HHH vs Mankind/Taker, the last great Road Warriors run, Canadian Stampede, Taker/Bret, and of course Montreal. It was really my favorite year for wrestling ever. I was 10 years old, I was already calling the insider hotlines for the scoops... it was the beginning of me falling in love with the business.
This for me, to the letter.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote