View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 05:45 PM   #56162
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
It nearly happened. Minoru Suzuki vs. Orange Cassidy was booked for one of the shows at WrestleMania weekend.
Suzuki would be dead to me. I've always wanted the guy to do more in Japan, but that sort of mentality explains why he's been capped at NEVER Openweight Titles.

This shit is killing Chris Jericho. It'd kill Suzuki's mystique too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Wait do people think Orange Cassidy can't actually wrestle because of his gimmick?
Orange Cassidy's work is the drizzling shits. I watched a brawl with Jericho recently and you can see him telegraph spots, obviously getting himself into position, his punches look shit, his Superman punch looks shit -- he almost looked like he was fighting wind resistance and Jericho had to fling himself backwards to go through a table.

Too many people put emphasis on whether a guy can kip up or do a dive. That shit's fucking boring unless it's got some meat behind it, which Cassidy does not bring.

And I'm sorry, but I'm sick of hearing that I need to "watch more of him." It's his job to hook me. He shouldn't be so fucking shit from the start.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote