View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 06:04 PM   #56163
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Suzuki would be dead to me. I've always wanted the guy to do more in Japan, but that sort of mentality explains why he's been capped at NEVER Openweight Titles.

This shit is killing Chris Jericho. It'd kill Suzuki's mystique too.

Orange Cassidy's work is the drizzling shits. I watched a brawl with Jericho recently and you can see him telegraph spots, obviously getting himself into position, his punches look shit, his Superman punch looks shit -- he almost looked like he was fighting wind resistance and Jericho had to fling himself backwards to go through a table.

Too many people put emphasis on whether a guy can kip up or do a dive. That shit's fucking boring unless it's got some meat behind it, which Cassidy does not bring.

And I'm sorry, but I'm sick of hearing that I need to "watch more of him." It's his job to hook me. He shouldn't be so fucking shit from the start.
I think in Suzuki's case he just likes helping out smaller promotions regardless of their content. Also, everyone knows he is a legitimate badass for real, so it's a lot easier to seperate the silly stuff he does from the serious work.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote