View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 01:03 AM   #40
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight
Okay, fanboy...Settle down there.
Hey, I might as well pull from the source material if I know it.

Anyway, one of the things that always irks me when people bring up the old "Superman is boring because he's too strong" is that more often than not, they've never picked up a Superman comic, and base their arguments off of the popular image of him from either the Christopher Reeve movies or that awful 'Superfriends' cartoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock Saint
Anyways I love Superman and Spider-Man, each for different reasons. They're both entertaining characters, responsible for some of the best stories ever. 'Nuff said.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock Saint

The Punisher kicks everyones ass.
Not so much.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote