View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 07:41 PM   #162
rockman725

rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)
I really don't think Punk is done. He'll probably be back either towards the end of the year or the beginning of next year. If this was retirement related, no way would he have just walked out without addressing the fans that helped make him what he was. So, any retirement idea is out. I don't think it's a work either, but you never know. I suppose that he'll take time away from wrestling, maintain minor training to keep in shape, but I really don't think he'll be wrestling for any other company. He may make guest appearances or something, but wrestling no. I'm thinking a lot of this extends from last year when he was suppose to have several months off to rest but was pretty much forced back into things after only a month. Punk always seemed dead straight on needing a chance to unwind. I really believe the tiresome schedule and the recent Rumble fiasco contributed to him just exploding. But I really feel he'll be back at some point down the road. It just sucks that it won't be before Mania.
rockman725 is offline   Reply With Quote