View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 07:53 PM   #165
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
Absolutely. Most do. And how many of those do you know that use the internet even watch WWE, let alone vote in their Facebook polls? Because I know very few. And you say "WWE poll" like somehow smart fans (or even worse, those that strive to be smart fans) would never have anything to do with it. Which is nonsense. Just take a look through the comments. Sure you'll find the odd person presenting their gripes in a somewhat rational, coherent and understandable way like yourself. And then you'll find 300 mutant responses straight after. I know you weren't a fan of the show but let's not state that a fucking Facebook poll is somehow proof that what you're saying is correct. Where does it go after that? Taking a general consensus from Youtube and Instagram comments? You're smarter than that.
You cannot discount 22 thousand people. Fine have it your way. Take 10k votes off of the thumbs down column to account for what you're saying. People would've still not liked it to about a 2/1 margin. You are being pretty silly though. The poll isn't the only thing we have to go off of, it is just a fairly solid representation of people not enjoying it. The entire arena shit all over the final 2 main events, there is the poll, there is a multitude of examples within social media, there are former WWE guys wondering what the fuck is going on. Where have you heard positive feedback? There is enough evidence to go off to to say that the event was probably most likely not enjoyed by the majority. If you have any evidence to the contrary, feel free to send it my way. But you doing the "prove 100% that what you're saying is true" schtick is a cop out. You know i can't do that, but just because I don't have the statistics for every single person who watched the rumble doesn't mean there isn't enough information to infer. Everything I've heard and seen the past couple days has been negative and there is evidence that points to people responding to it negatively in large numbers. If you want to ignore it, then go ahead, butt hat doesn't mean it isn't valid.
Nark Order is offline   Reply With Quote