View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 04:16 AM   #279
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Another good show. I wasn’t into the Sammy win in the moment, just haven’t got on the Sammy train yet I guess but the more I think about it the more I like it.

I like that the title feels like it’s defended often and a title defended often probably should change hands a bit more. Makes world title matches feel more special as well as keeping things unpredictable.

I kinda like the fact Sammy wasn’t on fire leading into this as well, again keeps it a bit unpredictable vs. your average build up.

It’s a shame Miros probably not able to get in the world title picture atm
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote