View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 03:41 PM   #854
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
I always wanted to see Imperium running roughshod over the SmackDown until Regal brings together his own group of grapplers to go up against them as their equals. Cesaro, Bryan, Thatcher, plus one other if it was 4 man Imperium. That’s a few months of killer 10-20 minute matches on TV.

Oh well.
There’s still elements of that they can do. I like the idea of Gunther & Ludvig as the two man unit. Cesaro could come back and team with Aichner (a one time protege). Sign Thatcher, Lorcan and Burch back. Thatcher will need a partner. I’m sure there’s another great grappler somewhere I’m forgetting about. I guess he and Ciampa had a thing for a while, but I’d bring back Gargano to team with him.

Imagine the tag series you could have with:

* Instinct
* Cesaro & Aichner
* Lorcan & Burch
* Thatcher & …let’s go Gulak
* Ciampa & Gargano
* Throw in Tyler Bate & Ilya Dragonov

You can have the tag belts floating about and allowing them to go between shows every now and then.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote