View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 01:46 AM   #29
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Actually ran a 4 man galleon today for the first time since the beta.

So used to the sloop now that the damn thing was a hinderance. Seems like it should allow for an 8 man crew, and sloops should allow for more than a proper two (I say "proper" because we ran into someone who was likely in a party chat with two small crews as they were running with a four man sloop). We also kept running into some asshole (different 2 man crew) who apparently did nothing but ride around and stock up on powder kegs to have one guy steer and the other guy suicide bomb other ships.

A minimap, or at least a farther "sight" distance to crewmates would be a help. Also ditching that line o' sight shit. Not being able to help a teammate I could damn near spit on because I couldn't see him because he's standing on the other side of a tree that stopped his name from appearing isn't fun.

Still having lag issues with achievements popping either long amounts of time after the thing happened (10-20 minutes on average), or not popping at all until I do whatever it is again on a subsequent playthrough.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote