View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 06:02 AM   #470
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Final Roster

* Takashi Iizuka
* Tomohiro Ishii
* Kota Ibushi
* "King Of Darkness" EVIL
* El Desperado
* Kazuchika Okada
* Tomoyuki Oka
* Yoshinobu Kanemaru
* Hirai Kawato
* Katsuya Kitamura
* KUSHIDA
* Gedo
* Kenny Omega
* Satoshi Kojima
* Hirooki Goto
* Zack Sabre Jr.
* SANADA
* Katsuyori Shibata
* Juice Robinson
* Super Strong Machine/Junji Hirata
* Minoru Suzuki
* Taichi
* Hiromu Takahashi
* TAKA Michinoku
* Ryusuke Taguchi
* Hiroshi Tanahashi
* Tama Tonga
* Tanga Roa
* Hiroyoshi Tenzan
* Tetsuya Naito
* Yuji Nagata
* Manabu Nakanishi
* Bad Luck Fale
* BUSHI
* Tomoaki Honma
* Michael Elgin
* Togi Makabe
* Toru Yano
* YOSHI-HASHI

Unfortunate that the ROH guys aren't in, but they're easy enough to make in the game.

Tiger Mask and Liger aren't in due to licensing issues as usual

Biggest omissions are Will Osprey and Jay White. Maybe they have some sort of merchandising deal with one of the European promotions that prevents they're likenesses from being used? I have no idea.

Roppongi 3k probably being saved for the Junior Heavyweight DLC. Hopefully they can get the rest of them in future DLC.

Could be a misunderstanding in the translation, so I'm not getting my hopes completely up, but it sounds like they are making new attire edit parts for every single wrestler in the DLC.

That.....would add a shit ton of new parts.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote