View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 04:04 AM   #295
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I liked Kylo Ren turning out to not be an invincible machine of a villain like Vader was. It separates his character a bit. He's a young, evil little shit who idolises Vader, but while he can be vicious, he's not quite there yet in terms of his ability, fear factor or even his mentality. There's room for his character to grow into a sinister bastard whose confusion at being pulled from both sides of the force makes him quite unstable. I can see him getting some stick for the tantrums he had but I actually really liked that side to his character.

General Hux chewed the scenery in every scene he was in but he was a pretty great cocksure counterpart to Ren.

Crazy that C-3PO probably got the biggest laugh out of me.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote