View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:08 AM   #5193
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)
7/10.

9/10:

aka Dark Souls. I REALLY enjoyed this... I like the idea of associating zombies with the oil industry factories despite in reality the world is having an oil crisis... How did the zombies vomit this unusual black oil coming out of their mouths? The only clues you'll see in this movie are a bunch of orange jumpsuit guys in facial masks with driller machines that kill people drilling their heads WITHOUT DAMAGING THE BRAIN...

Even more interesting is that despite the victims became zombified and their bodies start to look like black oil oozing out, they NEVER spit oil on their victims until the virus gets evolving and fucking shit up later in the movie. Nice concept.. The ending is just sick and twisted I refuse to give it away.. And sometimes, I like to call this movie a Norweigan version of The Crazies.

Even the trailer doesn't disappoint: The black oil slime reminded me of Creepshow 2: The Raft story.

Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote