View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 06:49 PM   #95
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just saw it....

SPOILER: show
I thought it was pretty great. Biggest gripe is I am the opposite of whoever said they were liking Zendaya as MJ..... feel like her and Peter had very little chemistry together.... feel like this should have been a movie where they slowly realize they have feelings for each other, and not just starting the movie with "Ok, Peter loves a different girl from the first movie now".

Loved Mysterio and his effects. I did think the big reveal/heel turn was a bit.... I dunno... monologue-y when he was just explaining everything in the bar, but it was cool the callbacks to the other former Stark employees....

Mid-credits scene was "dope", as the kids would say. Great to see JK Simmons as Jonah again, slightly weird that he was bald, but I guess they wanted to "differentiate" him a bit at least. Pretty game-changing at the end there with Peter's identity exposed... wonder how this is gonna play out!
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote