View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #67
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Avengers Assemble, Baby!:

Jon Favreau enjoys directing Iron Man so much he's willing to do Avengers as well. He's excited enough to get right on it, but the studio told him to chill until the other heroes had their franchises established. Once the other heroes had their time in lime light, they'd be bought together (played by their actors and all) in the mega super-team movie event.

Everything I ever said about Marvel having inferior movies compared to DC over the years I take back with a side of crow pie. They're taking this super-team project seriously. How seriously?

Its rumored that Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) will cameo in the upcoming Hulk film. [AIC News]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Favreau
I think it's a good idea if you use the characters established in the other franchises that then come together for an event. I don't think they would do it like they're doing Justice League where it's a whole different set of actors and a whole different take on the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN
Favreau insists that waiting for these films to go ahead would make The Avengers not only more impressive and formidable – but more consistent as well.
Go Marvel.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote