View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 03:00 PM   #168
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I enjoy AEW. It's certainly not perfect and there are obviously, shows, matches, characters, segments, etc., that are better or worse than others. I'm not going out of my way to point out or be critical of all of AEW's flaws or flops however, because I generally enjoy the show overall and they haven't been around very long and are still building their brand and vision. This not only helps me to brush past the shitty things, but also makes the better things that much more enjoyable.

In comparison, WWE is much more overall an awful product, and has been around forever and has had some good runs historically in terms of quality, but done nothing overall recently remotely good (outside of an occasional good segment or match that then leads to nothing) in 10-15 or more years. Despite many opportunities to change WWE have seemed to ultimately just regress more and more. All that does is make me tune out altogether and then criticize them even more when I do happen to see something really bad.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote