View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 02:04 AM   #186
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
There are plenty of AEW fanboys who get upset if you make a criticism about AEW. I've seen them on more exciting wrestling forums. Fucking drones who like anything because it's not WWE.

Also, none of you are willing to criticize AEW enough, because it fucking sucks, and there is plenty of fucking hypocrisy. If WWE did half the shit AEW did, people would be crying foul. Brodie Lee's gimmick is fucking horrible and is in no way, shape or form better than Wyatt Family Luke Harper. His best presentation was in WWE. Jon Moxley's best presentation was Shield Dean Ambrose in WWE. Chris Jericho's best version of himself was 2008 heel Jericho in WWE. Matt Hardy's was Jeff's brother in WWE. And that's fucking sad when you are looking for an alternative to WWE.

People just have their backs up against the wall because they don't want to admit they got excited for nothing. I did it. I got excited when I heard there was a billion-dollar promotion that could entice stars and create a post-Vince world. But then all the stars signed with Vince because they aren't fucking stupid and AEW is PWG with a budget.

If you enjoy it, fine. But don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. It's bad fucking wrestling.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote