View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 08:08 AM   #195
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Doesn't matter. Most of you are really sensitive about anyone who has got an opinion that doesn't fit the narrative you want though. A lot of you couldn't take WWE criticism as recently as two years ago, and most of you can't take AEW criticism now but provide a throat clearing announcing you can, then call people names when they do it. But none of that has any bearing on whether or not you encounter it in the wild.
It sort of does matter though. You might encounter it “in the wild” on these other forums you frequent but you bring that HUGE chip on your shoulder back here.

“A lot” of us can’t take criticism/call people names? That’s tarring a lot of people with the same brush as far as I can tell.

“Is this thing still going? I guess Pineapple Pete is about the best you can do when all the stars decided to stay in WWE instead of going to the "Ellis Island of Professional Wrestling."

That was your first comment in this week’s AEW thread. It’s hardly constructive. The thing is, you’re right (as far as I can tell) about a lot of what you say when you’re prompted to go into detail, but what you start with is 100% trolling.

It’s a smaller-scale version of someone signing up here back in the day expressly to tell us we were/are all stupid because wrestling isn’t real/is shit. The AEW fanboys wouldn’t be accusing you of “sucking Vince’s dick” or being a WWE apologist if you just left them to enjoy their shit product in peace.

It’s needlessly antagonistic. I think you’re a great poster - or at least you were - I just don’t get why you keep coming back to this “dead” board to spark an argument about something you don’t like. Unless, of course, you’re as bored as I am with this worldwide situation and you’re just picking up arguments to pass the time - in which case, you are a troll.

Last edited by XL; 05-14-2020 at 08:57 AM.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote