View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 05:14 PM   #25
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
I’ve actually listened to some of Cornette’s stuff in the last few weeks and he has some great takes on certain things. He was asked who he would want to manage if he made a return to wrestling in an onscreen capacity and he gave this great little promo/outline for Jacob Fatu, and he dismantled a match from AEW (Darby Allin vs someone I think) where they went straight in at top gear, his insights made a lot of sense. He loses me when he puts on the gimmick. He can’t give a rational critique of certain people (Omega comes to mind) and goes off on an incredible rant that pops some people but loses me.
I don’t think his takes on Omega are wrong at all. He’s “spectacular,” but that gets really boring. Omega’s bad facial expressions and lack of psychology have always been a problem, and they’re a huge part of why he is such a cold fish in AEW. His take on Omega’s tag match from this week makes perfect sense, and he even uses some wrestling terminology Omega probably knows dick about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
Moronic take on Becky's pregnancy.

Random but the site my brother is a member of actually banned conversations about him lol.
A bunch of actual pussies.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote