View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #939
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Thing is, it totally worked for Batman, and although there COULD be some very cool things you could do with a grittier Spidey, I don't think it's the right move.

I personally LOVED Spiderman 1 & 2 and parts of 3 (overall let down though) - When I first saw Spiderman 1, I was sitting in the cinema, and I was actually trying to piece the whole feel of Raimi's version in my head, like, 'Its not camp, it's not a pisstake, it's got serious tones and themes, its funny, its fast paced...' and so on, and I fucking loved it, I loved the feeling I got from all these cool aspects coming together that told the story.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote