View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 05:02 AM   #63
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lol, from his Instragram:

“Fight for the people and things you love, no matter what task or risk you may face, it will be worth it!”.... .
This week somebody said “When you talk about your coaches I can tell you actually love them. Most people respect and listen to their coaches, some even like them, but you really love them. Even after everything they put you through in training and that’s special.”... .

While making your college decision, be cautious of traininng partner, financial, facility, and resource promises from coaches lacking character. Make your decision based on who will lead through life and not just in the wrestling room over the next five years. .
I love my coaches with every bit of my being. They called it straight, were unwaveringly loyal, and drove me to be the best version of myself in all facets of life. They lived champion lifestyles and peached for us to do the same. I always tried to meet their standards, on and off of the mat, because of their authenticity. .
Despite no blood relation we are family. Despite being grown men we love each other. Despite society’s perceptions we expressed it, because it was genuine and real. In the future I hope my wrestlers will say the same."

Lol, this guy is either going to be WWE Champion in the next five years, or he's going to burn out big time and question his very existence.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote