View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 10:25 AM   #60
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
I'm wondering if you can find any point of conversation I've shown any semblance of bias that would generate such a dumb question.
The inquiry was my way of attempting to figure out why you not only instantly reply to posts insulting this film, but why you defend it with so much passion. Are you woman? A self-hating man? A liberal? What's your deal? Why do you care so much?

I'm your counterpart because frankly I'm sick of Caucasian men being verbally assaulted by the mainstream media. I'm not going to hate myself and garbage like this film is why I currently plan to vote for Mr. Trump, who months ago I couldn't even see myself dreaming of endorsing. I don't desire to live on any planet where a group gets insulted repeatedly, and that includes Anglo-Saxon males who apparently everyone else thinks deserves to be put down.

Are you aware that a motion picture honoring a baby-killer is coming out in October? This is the country we live in. For Pete's sake, police officers cannot even do their occupation anymore without being met with protests and gun fire. I know some will think I am looking too deeply into the subject, but as I typed before - Movies are a reflection of the society we live in and are propaganda devices that millions of malleable citizens view.

If we look to women to be our heroes, we're all going to be let down because most ladies in real life are cowards. They probably all love being a member of the weaker sex too, and that being scared and female is socially acceptable in the universe. If we attempt to change their rank, they will more likely resent it more then anyone because I doubt they desire to handle the adventures into hades that men have to go through during their lives.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote