View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 12:59 AM   #203
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
was aaron stevens always this out of shape and doughy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Think he was a lot more fatter or pudgy looking from the time between his WWE release till taking a break from wrestling for theater-related stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Mr. Anderson’s pudginess was more alarming to me but I missed most of his TNA run.
Ken Kennedy Anderson was in relatively ok shape in TNA, though it was clear that with the lighter schedule and less whip cracking about the gym, he was a bit softer than he was with Titansports.

Here, it was like someone asked him if he'd be interested in coming back to wrestling two weeks before the NWA tapings happened. It was pretty jarring. I didn't notice Aaron looking so bad.

Also, does Trevor Murdoch not age? He looks EXACTLY the same as his WWE stint about, what, 15 years ago? Wonder if he still has the singing voice.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote