View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 01:22 PM   #247
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Lol it’s not hypocritical by any means. People aren’t trying to explain the difference between Excalibur and Lawler/Ventura to say “They’re cool so they get to do it but fuck this guy, he doesn’t.” They’re saying it’s fucking silly to compare a commentator making his debut in a company making its debut to guys who have established themselves as known stars carrying over their gimmick to the booth. It’s not just some “he hasn’t earned it.” nonsense. It’s the fact that one had been established for years and years before shifting to commentary so it made sense and the other showed up on day 1 looking ridiculous with no explanation.
Yeah, my issue is it's "HE HAS A MASK BECAUSE WRESTLING."

Don't get me wrong, I understand excalibur was a big deal in cheesedick-ville, USA but I literally have no idea who the fuck he is, much like other audience members won't.

I will say, where I might be wrong is that people can literally look him on their cellphones as they watch the product. But, some context within the framework of AEW instead of looking it up on Wiki is still a nice touch.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote