View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 12:13 AM   #119
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A few thoughts:

First of all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Waffles & tire irons.
Secondly, I like how the NWA does one thing amazingly well: They make all of their Belts feel very important. Everyone they featured made it a point to say that they want a shot at the National Title or the World Title. And their Singles Champions made it very clear why they held their titles.

I'd rather see Cabana vs. Anderson than Cabana team with Anderson.

Eli Drake felt a bit more authentic here than he did in his first promo, but he's no James Storm.

My buddy who watched the show a little before me said "James Storm is one hell of a promo." And he's right.

Aldis bullying the commentator is funny. I fell like the run up to Camille finally talking will be good.

Ricky Starks has something to him, and he's a star in the making. His match was solid against a veteran like Murdoch, who knew how to make him look like a star. Get him some women drooling all over him, and you've got money.

Aaron Stevens has this weird Lanny Poffo/Kaufman tone to his voice. He got the fans laughing until he got them pissed off at him. I can see him fitting in well.

Only weak part to me was Wild Card vs. Homicide and Kingston. They just didn't click for me. It was decent. Dawsons were the best part of that match.

That was my thoughts on Episode 2. Also, one more thing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Waffles & tire irons.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote