View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 03:26 AM   #1144
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ended up oversleeping what was meant to be just a short nap. Here are the sheets news from Thursday.

The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
After two weeks of falling behind NXT in total viewers, AEW slightly regained the lead this week.

AEW Dynamite averaged 851,000 viewers last night, edging out NXT, which did 845,000 viewers.

The AEW number was up 28 percent from last week's series low. In the 18-49 demo, the show did a 0.32 rating, eighth place for the night on cable and up 23 percent from last week.

NXT was up four percent in total viewers and up 21 percent in the demo, averaging a 0.26 rating. That placed NXT 12th for the night on cable.

Both numbers were up from the 10-week average for NXT. They were down from the 10-week average for AEW, but the really strong numbers for their first few weeks skew those numbers for Dynamite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
Among the key demos, every category was up for each show except NXT’s over 50 audience, which fell 5% while AEW grew 24% in that category.

NXT won three demos in total. Aside from adults over 50, which they dominate in, they won with people 18-34 and females 12-34 edging past AEW by 0.01 in both ...

It was a mixed bag for AEW as they were up from last week but down in each category except adults over 50 from two weeks ago so they didn’t recover the total audience that tuned out last week.
Quote:
Coming out of the 12/5/19 episode of NXT U.K. on the WWE Network, it was announced that at NXT U.K. TakeOver: Blackpool II in January, WALTER will defend the NXT U.K. Championship against Joe Coffey. At a later date in the coming weeks, Alexander Wolfe will clash with Ilja Dragunov. On the December 12th episode of NXT UK, Mark Coffey and Wolfgang are defending their NXT U.K. Tag Team Titles against Imperium’s Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner.
Quote:
Per Squared Circle Sirens, one-half of the current SHINE Tag Team Champions Aja Perera is receiving a WWE tryout on December 5th. Also, Lainey Nations, Ebony Payne, Jessica Roden, and Jennifer Cantu are receiving tryouts as well.
Quote:
NASCAR.com interviewed former WWE 24/7 Champion Kyle Busch. Busch captured the title this past Monday on RAW by pinning R-Truth and later lost the title back to Truth. Busch told the site how his involvement on RAW came to be:

“We were just going there for the show, just to watch,” Busch said about his appearance alongside Michael Waltrip at the taping of Monday Night RAW. “They heard we were coming and then set us up and said, ‘Hey, you want to be a part of the show?’ And I was like, ‘Well, alright, sure. What do you got in mind?’ Then they brought this up and I’m like, ‘Oh hell, this is going to be fun.’ ”

Busch added that he had trouble with some of the lines that scriptwriters gave to him so he was instructed to not speak.
Quote:
Scott Dawson noted on Twitter that his daughter’s new favorite wrestler is AEW’s Sonny Kiss.
Link: https://twitter.com/ScottDawsonWWE/s...44339298500608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Scott D'Amore finds himself at the center of the ongoing lawsuit between Jeff Jarrett and IMPACT Wrestling parent company Anthem,

The lawsuit between Jarrett and Anthem revolves around the usage, and deleted, of the GFW Amped tapes. Jarrett and GWE hit IMPACT and Anthem with a lawsuit in August 2018, suing over copyright infringement pertaining to their use of Jarrett's name and likeness along with their use of GFW Amped content.

In the latest updated from PWInsider, Jarrett's side is pursing to depose Scott D'Amore. However, D'Amore is a Canadian citizen and cannot be ordered by the United States court to submit himself to be deposed. Jarrett's side could pay $4,000 in legal fees, but the lawsuit would be delayed until D'Amore testifies. Anthem argues that D'Amore is an independent contractor and cannot be forced to testify ...

D’Amore currently owns 5% of Global Force Entertainment and is “a silent shareholder with no functions, responsibilities, or ongoing involvement with the company. Global Force Entertainment, Inc., a corporation, has no more authority to force Mr. D’Amore to show up for a deposition than Walmart would have to force someone who owns shares in that company.”

Anthem argues that because D'Amore is a shareholder, Jarrett knew D'Amore was a Canadian citizen and "that is a problem of his own making."

The two sides were ordered to work out details for D’Amore to take part in a 2-3 hour deposition, either in person or via video conference. A deposition has yet to take place.
Quote:
Flip Gordon sat down with Chris Van Vliet for an interview and talked about his future and people suggesting that he’ll join All Elite Wrestling after his Ring of Honor run:

“There is lots of options, and I saw one question that had asked where do I see myself five years from now, and that’s a mind blowing question because I haven’t even been wrestling for five years. So, look how much the business has changed since I’ve started. It could change so much more in another five years so I’m happy with what my ghosts of my friends are doing, but I want to see how the landscape of professional wrestling changes, because I am the mercenary and I’m gonna see all my offers before I make any decision whether it’s staying or going anywhere.”
Quote:
We thought we told you that he won't stop. Joey Janela is thinking one step ahead of Rusev, filing a trademark on "The Bad Boy."

Janela filed for the trademark on Dec. 1. The description for the trademark reads as followed.

Lana and WWE had been referring to Rusev as a "Bad Boy" at WWE Starrcade and Raw. Janela has been using the "Bad Boy" nickname on the Independent scene since 2014, he tells Fightful.
Quote:
Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio noted the audio issues on AEW Dynamite were only prevalent on the TNT feed. The Fite TV and TSN feeds reportedly ran smoothly.

TPWW Frontpage:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote