View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 12:00 AM   #149
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
I kinda don't. Only because it kinda makes it look like they're trying to imitate how entrances look in a 2k game. It is this weird "uncanny valley" thing to me. Instead of trying to make the models in the game look and move more realistically, we're pivoting to making the real entrances look like a game. I can't unsee that, and it bugs me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
I know what you mean...the depth of field and tracking portion does make it look unnatural.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Yeah I get that too. I did think “is this from the game?”. I’m just desperate for them to do something to make the shows look different from one another.
Did the back quoting for a reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Does the Thunderdome have a spot for a WM sign for people to point at?
Probably going to do that stupid CGI shit they did for Asuka and Roman Reigns' entrances at WrestleMania to just insert a shitty, cartoony looking, poorly rendered sign hovering in the air in roughly the direction the wrestler points in. Won't be actual fans there to ask "WTF are they pointing at?" because everyone will be looking at a screen because Thunderdome.
Tom Guycott is online now   Reply With Quote