View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 06:21 PM   #84
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I REALLY hope Bray is next, but I don’t see them kicking him. He’s more likely to make a splash somewhere being something different. I don’t see them releasing Jeff either, because The Hardys being together would improve Mid-Card Matt’s value, but they may just call the bluff there and let them do silly shit to bury themselves.

I see the big “shocker” being Keith Lee, if his medical shit has cleared up and they’re just not using him. He’s just a big fat guy with an overinflated sense of importance and a semi-racist gimmick (“I’m a SMART black man”). It just hasn’t worked and you can let someone else make a big deal out of him and look like fools.
From what I've seen, Keith Lee's articulated vocabulary has always just been the way he talks. Did WWE make it about race at some point?

I hope they don't reunite the hardyz. Big money Matt is one of the few decent gimmicks in aew, and it's far more entertaining than hardyz Matt.

Bray would be interesting because then we'd see how much of his failed gimmicks was really WWE fucking things up, as there have been plenty of reports of him being upset with people fucking up his creative vision.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote