View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 08:48 PM   #182
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Fuck what I want. I’m starting at the conclusion that that pop was massive. Which seems clear. Because I have eyes and ears. You don’t want to acknowledge even that much. So any discussion past that is pointless because I think your conclusion leaves you unable to admit the obvious. It’s probably the same reason you find yourself needing to rationalize agreeing with xrod’s terrible takes because not doing so might hamper your conclusion. You can admit xrod’s point is stupid while not conceding that AEW doesn’t suck ass. Just like you can admit a crowd reaction was huge while not conceding that he doesn’t suck ass. In fact, it ultimately helps your case.

I don’t think you’re comfortable doing either of those things anymore and it leaves you untrustworthy of honest conversation. You have sadly become CyNick-esque.
I have eyes and ears too. It wasn’t that big, dude. You can see bored people in front fucking row. Hardly anyone is “losing their minds” like you would see routinely through the Attitude era, which this is being compared to. It doesn’t “help” my case to be goaded into conceding an untrue point, based on your subjective interpretation of what’s in front of you, masquerading as objective fact.

It’s possible to have two different interpretations of a crowd reaction. You obviously think it is massive. I feel it is pretty cold and forced compared to genuinely hot reactions. Doesn’t make me fucking wrong because you can’t admit you have a bias like anyone. I can very easily say “If you think this is an Attitude era sized pop, there’s no use discussing further and all further points are moot, because it’s obviously not.”

You’re being as stubborn as you’re accusing others of being.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote