View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 11:34 PM   #15
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
I got lost some how.

Doing more exploring after getting "x" power and knocking off a couple more bosses, I check my trophy list and I noticed that I missed a boss in the line. Must have backtracked too soon.
I feel like a fool. I was stuck for a few hours because I didn't realize I could do a thing in one room to advance farther. Finally met OD, and had to chuckle at every bit of the meta.

Also, I wonder how many seats are there for flavor and how many are actively used for something? SotN was "guilty" of that, too, where there were places to sit just for the hell of it. Some of them did stuff, like the confession booth, but a lot just had Alucard chillin'. This game seems to have turned that up to 11.

I think I figured out what the weapon mastery does, but I haven't 100% confirmed the theory.

Crash report: I seem to be hitting a snag if I do too much crafting and/or purchasing. I have to keep running to the sofa after making/buying/selling/upgrading a few items at a time so I don't forget what all I did.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote